Hits Last 30 Days

Monday 17 November 2014

Poetry Corner

The Spellchecker
 
                                                          I halve a spelling checker,
                                                          It came with my pea sea,
                                                          It plainly marks for my revue,
                                                          Mistakes I do knot sea.
 
                                                          Eye strike a quay and type a word,
                                                          And weight four it two say,
                                                          Weather eye am wrong oar write,
                                                          It shows me strait aweigh.
 
                                                          As soon as a mist ache is maid,
                                                          It nose bee fore two long,
                                                          And eye can put the era rite,
                                                          It's rarely ever wrong.
 
                                                          I've scent this massage threw it,
                                                          And sure you're pleased two no,
                                                          The letter's prefect every weigh,
                                                          My chequer told me sew.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: