|Picture for illustrative purposes only, although Santa does exist.|
We are now taking bookings for our annual Christmas Lunch to be held at our usual venue Don Amott's Cafe - more correctly known as The Hargate Tea Rooms.
The date is Tuesday 11th December and the menu is as follows.
1. Tomato Soup with Roll.
2. Vegetable Soup with Roll.
3. Roast Turkey with Cranberry Sauce and Stuffing Cob.
4. Beef with Horseradish Sauce Cob.
5. Jacket Potato with Cheese.
6. Jacket Potato with Tuna.7DEC
7. Christmas Pudding with Custard.
8. Christmas Pudding with Cream.
9. Apple Pie with Custard.
10. Apple Pie with Cream.
11. Irish Cream Cheesecake.
12. Coffee or Tea with Mince Pies.
The cost is £8 per person and we start the festivities at 1pm.
Although the establishment is not licenced we can consume our own wine and beer.
Please add your bookings as "Comments" on the Blog, using your initials and the numbers on the above menu.
Note that accommodation is limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Dec 6th Orders now closed.