Hits Last 30 Days

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Routes Signing

Following a test run on Monday last I have decided that I am well enough to continue my Ranger duties. The signing of route 66 was postponed from 4th October due to my detention at HM pleasure (it certainly wasn't mine!!) and I am suggesting that we rechedule this to Monday November 1st. See Ranger Diary for details.
The re-signing of what is currently R54 from Egginton Jct to the County Boundary at Dove Bridge is a little more tricky - I think it fair to involve Yvonne who is the current resident Ranger and this ideally involves a Saturday now that the evenings are drawing in. Betweeen us, the first available Saturday is December 4th. As an alternative, perhaps we could do the new section in the Industrial Estate and as far as Hatton during the week when we have our own personal ceremony. I could take the train to Hatton and work back to meet others who started at Egginton before we go to a well earned lunch. I could make 8th 9th, 15th or 16th November for this. 
Comments/suggestions welcome.

Update 23rd October.

Yvonne, Les and I can make Sat 4th December so we will use this day to complete any stretches not re-signed by then. Yvonne has offered to do some signing over the coming weekends once I can get some 549 stickers to her. I am also suggesting Monday 15th November for a ride over, and signing of, the new section and perhaps a little way beyond. We can discuss this further at the meeting on 26th October.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy with your suggestion, 4th December is good for me.

Yvonne

Les Sims said...

I can manage any of these dates.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but Sat 4 Dec not poss. Mon 20th possible and all dates 8,9,15,16 Nov look ok
Phil Harris

Anonymous said...

I could be available on lst Nov but not the 4th Dec. Should be OK for the other Nov. dates
Mavis

Trexrider said...

Peter
Welcome back to the real world!

As you all know it is very much on the day for me, but the NOV dates are possible. I shall give the R66 signing a miss as too physically destructive!