Hits Last 30 Days

Friday 19 July 2013

More Velodrome News

Further to my comments in the previous post on the subject of the outdoor circuit adjacent to the Velodrome, cyclists and supporters are invited to view the proposals and to make comments next week as detailed in this note put out by Amanda Chambers of Derby City Council.


There will be opposition from various wildlife groups, but as I said in the previous post, it should  be possible to come to some kind of a compromise.
What is important at this stage is that we give the Council as much support as possible to ensure that this very desirable adjunct to the Velodrome becomes a reality in due course.
So please go along to the presentation if you can.

3 comments:

BirdyRed said...

I think I shall manage to get there during the given time.

swaddywaddy said...

Me also early I think around 1pm

Les Sims said...

See you there around 1pm then.