Hits Last 30 Days

Monday 6 December 2010

Rangers Christmas Lunch

The cafe at Don Amott's is frozen up and therefore closed at present. When the thaw comes they are likely to have burst pipes which will have to be repaired.
This puts our Christmas Lunch on 13th December in jepardy and we may have to postpone it until after Christmas, as they are not open during the week before Christmas anyway.
I think that we will have to make a decision on Thursday or Friday next.

Keep an eye on the Blog for latest info.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worth thinking of any where else? 7 Wells, Hilton Brook?
Phil Harris

BirdyRed said...

The Monday is the only day I have before Christmas where I could fit in a Christmas lunch and Helen is coming down from London specially to join us. I therefore suggest we wait until we know the worst (or best). If Hilton is out, I would vote for the 7 Wells. It will cost more but I think they would be able to accomodate us at short notice.